As a small business owner, you have a lot on your plate. Managing your IT infrastructure and ensuring the security of your data can be overwhelming. That’s where a managed service provider comes in. With a customized plan tailored to your specific needs, you can rest assured that your technology is in good hands, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
Our managed service provider plans are built to fit any business, from 1-500 computers.
What is a Managed Service Provider?
Today, the modern business faces a variety of challenges. Remaining competitive means relying on IT technology in part or whole, a necessity in the digital economy. But, like all things, IT requires capital investment, ranging from hardware, network infrastructure, and staff. These resources, though, aren’t accessible to every business, and when you desperately need strong tech to prop up a company, what do you do?
Fortunately, the solution is utilizing the services of an MSP (managed service provider). MSPs operate as specialized third-parties which possess all the IT resources a small/medium sized business lacks. This is everything from simple backup services to full-fledged security monitoring, all contained in an affordable budget.
In other words, an MSP grants all the advantages of an expert IT team without the long term investment of expensive hardware, training, and software.
Why do I need a Managed Service Provider?
Aside from the immediate benefits granted by an expert third-party business, you’ll ask why bother with an MSP at all. You’re safe, right? As a smaller company, you don’t have to worry about security concerns or meeting overwhelming demands.
Unfortunately, this is not the case.
Security, for example, is one of the most prominent issues today facing the modern business. Data intrusions and network breaches are only a handful of serious problems facing the unprepared enterprise.
Downtime is another harrowing problem which can upturn a business. Either from natural disaster, hardware failure, software problems, malicious attack, or a host of unexpected errors – downtime leads to costly loss of service and production problems.
Without proper IT infrastructure, other issues can occur:
- Decaying legacy hardware which is prone to failure and data loss.
- Repeating security issues slowing down performance.
- Network hang ups causing production interruptions.
- Lack of expert staff to assist with troubleshooting problems.
- Lack of customer support options.
- Lack of critical backup recovery plans in case of serious infrastructure failures.
Isn’t a Managed Service Provider expensive?
The whole reason for opting into IT is to improve infrastructure, but again, price is an issue. So what about the third-party model? That costs a lot too, right?
Not only is an MSP a far more affordable option than traditional IT investment costs, but also offers more flexibility too. Pricing is typically based on services used or different packages. This is so you don’t end up paying more than necessary.
An MSP can offer scaling models too, where prices “react” to IT needs as you modify them. The best part is, you get all the skills, expertise, and resources of a powerful IT team without the investment needed!
Searching for "Managed Service Providers Near Me?" Learn More About Our Services!
Hiring a managed services provider may be one of the best things you do for your business. However, switching to remote-managed technology solutions isn’t a decision that should be taken lightly.
Broaden your knowledge and learn more about our comprehensive computer network services in the Q&A section below.
If you are a new business owner or currently have your own in-house team, you might be wondering how managed business technology solutions differ from yours. Firstly, when you hire a managed IT service provider, you’re investing in talent.
Unlike in-house teams that often feature limited resources and expertise, managed service providers take pride in hiring some of the best tech experts in the industry to ensure that their clients have access to quality solutions.
Furthermore, in-house solutions require the hiring, training, and maintenance of employees, which can be costly. However, managed IT services function on a subscription or contract basis, allowing companies to budget their IT expenses more effectively.
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right Boston, San Diego, or Portland-managed service provider. This includes the following:
- Experience. It’s important to go for a managed service provider in Portland and beyond that has many years of industry-specific experience. This will ensure that your technology solutions are in the right hands and that you’re getting advice and service you can trust.
- A proactive approach. This is another important quality to look for. Your managed service provider in Portland should take a proactive approach to IT management. This means that the company should be actively engaged in network monitoring, the detection of potential issues and security threats, and more. The team should also be committed to resolving them before they impact your business operations.
- Data backup. Ensuring that your important data is backed up is essential for every business, so it’s important to choose a managed service provider in Portland, OR, and the rest of the US that takes this seriously.
- Excellent reputation. Although a company may appear successful on paper, it’s important to check its reputation to learn whether they live up to these promises. A great way to do this is to request references from existing clients or read online reviews to gauge the company’s reputation and ability to provide assured technology solutions.
- Customer service. It’s also essential to learn more about the support offered to help you get your cloud solutions, network, security system, etc., up and running.
- Affordability. It’s important to find a company that offers affordable technology services tho will allow you to take advantage of the cost-saving benefits of outsourcing.
At Bytagig, we are committed to not only meeting but exceeding your expectations. You can count on us to provide reliable service at affordable prices!
Absolutely! Our managed services in Portland, San Diego, and Boston are designed to meet your needs and can be personalized according to your requirements.
Although each transition may differ, here’s some insight into the process:
- Assessment of your needs and planning.
- Designing of a tailored solution.
- Discussion of the proposed solution and signing of a contract.
- Setting up of the system.
- Migration of your existing data.
- Testing of the new system and validation.
- Training of staff.
- Implementation of system.
- Continuous monitoring and support.
- Improvements to the tech solution, if deemed necessary.
To learn more, please get in touch with us, and we will walk you through the process.
The price will pay will vary depending on your specific needs and requirements. It’s best to talk to us, and we’ll provide a more accurate quote.
Yes, they do! Our solutions are designed with scalability in mind, so you can rest assured that if your business sees expansion, your IT system will not be left behind.
Here are some of the advantages you can expect:
- Reduced costs associated with staffing.
- Access to leading technology and expert tech advice and solutions.
- Improve your business operations.
- Free time and resources to focus on more important things.
- Enhance your IT security and data protection.
Do you still have questions that have not been answered? Please feel free to get in touch with us, and we will provide the assistance you require.